|Price||RM35.20 - RM35.90|
|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm|
- EasyWash is a modified acrylic emulsion paint.
- Good levelling
- Good coverage
- Good washability
- Excellent hiding
- Low odour & low VOC
- Suitable for interior use
- Theoretical Coverage : 12 - 15 m2 per litre per coat
- No return of product, as such please select colour carefully.
NOTE: The colours shown here are as close to actual paint colours as modern printing techniques allows. Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colours may vary slightly from the picture.
EasyWash is a modified acrylic emulsion paint with non-added lead and mercury which gives a very smooth classical matt finishing for internal walls. It is specially formulated with Low VOC and Alkyd Phenol Ethoxylate free for interior walls. This affordable medium premium range paint has good stain washability, good hiding power, easy application and durable.
Pigments : Mainly Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Carbon Black, Organic Pigments and Mineral ExtenderBinder : Modified Acrylic EmulsionThinner : Water
Drying Time : Touch Dry : 30 minutes (Dependent on temperature and humidity) Hard Dry : 1 hour (Dependent on temperature and humidity)Recoating Time : 2 hours (Dependent on temperature and humidity)Dry Film Thickness : Around 30μm per coat (based on substrate condition)No. of Coats : 2 coatsTheoretical Coverage : 12 – 15 m2 per litre per coat (Actual coverage is dependent on substrate condition, application method, application condition and finishing appearance)Volume Solid : ~ 42%Shelf Life : Up to 36 months in tight sealed container
Brush / Roller : Dilute the paint with not more than 5% of water. Preferable not dilute for best performance.
Recommended Coating System:
Remove all loose, defective paint or powdery residues, loose chalk, dust and foreign matter. Repair cracks, uneven surfaces with Multi Purpose Joint Compound or suitable fillers. Smoothen the putty / filler areas with sand paper. Surfaces to be painted must be cleaned thoroughly and dry, it must be free from dirt, grease and other foreign matters. Allow all surfaces to dry completely prior to painting. Avoid painting when the moisture content and alkalinity of the walls are still high. (Recommended painting specification requires the moisture content of the walls to be below 16% measured by protimeter and alkalinity of the walls to be below pH9.) Spot prime with Nippon Interior Wall Sealer.
Clean up equipment with water immediately after use.
- Keep container tightly closed and keep out of reach children or away from food and drink.
- Ensure good Ventilation during application and drying.
- When applying paint, it is advisable to wear eye protection.
- In case of contact with eye, rinse with plenty of water immediately and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from skin by using soap or water.
- Paint must always be stored in a cool place.
- When transporting paint, care must be taken. Always keep container in a secure upright position.
- Dispose off any paint waste in accordance with the appropriate Environment Quality Regulations.