|Size (L x W x H)||5 cm x 10 cm x 20 cm|
Common nail are widely used nail used in general construction and are the nail type used where building code requires certain framing construction. These nails have a thick shank and are made from iron wire. The common nail has a wide head having a smooth or textured surface and has a sharp diamond shaped point. In some applications it makes sense to actually dull the nail tip to prevent splitting wood.
- Available size length: 1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3'
- Weight: 1kg
- High quality wire nails, also known as common nails
- For woodworking and construction
- Used as a fastener, as a peg to hang something, or sometimes as a decoration
- Nails have a sharp point on one end and a flattened head on the other
- Driven into the work-piece by a hammer
- Small -headed and can be embedded into wood for finishing purposes
- 1pack x 1kg x Iron Nails for Wood